September 12

Finding Out, Sorting Out and Going Further reflection

In the Finding Out stage, we had to research our topic (mine was noise pollution) and answer our lines of inquiry that were made from our key questions. My lines of inquiry were noise pollution, the effect of noise pollution on humans and the environment, and protecting ourselves from noise pollution. First I tried to find some books about noise pollution, but I couldn’t find any, so I used the Internet. I watched some videos about noise pollution, and in one of them there was a expert in noise pollution. Then I went on some websites, because maybe there might be more useful information.

In the Sorting Out stage, we were given a piece of paper for sorting our and gong further. I wrote my lines of inquiry at the top of each section and recorded all the information I had in my notes. I thought I had enough information for each line of inquiry, as there was a lot of information, but I didn’t know the meanings of some of the words.

In the Going Further stage, I searched up the meanings of the words that I didn’t know and recorded them down on a piece of paper so that if people asked what some words mean I could answer. I also researched what happens to your ear after hearing loud noises, as I thought it was necessary.

Posted September 12, 2019 by Dan in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Finding Out, Sorting Out and Going Further reflection